We are committed to a manufacturing of high quality parts and spare parts of motor vehicles and
motorcycles to meet demands of customers. In order to accomplish our objectives, we must improve Quality of Product,
Quality of work, Responsibility and keep the promise given to the customer.
All employees are required to perform as follow:
1) Follow customer requirements and regulatory standards based primarily on customers needs.
2) Endorse IATF 16949 , ISO 9001 Standard in the working process by also taking QCD into our main consideration.
3) Appoint work target and prepare action plan for each working process according to the KPI. And indicate the clearly defined
strategies together with an evaluation of work performances to improve the effectiveness continuously and consistently.
4) Enhance the ability of our staff by having an OJT in every process to have them work efficiently, and then have
a performance appraisal regularly.
5) Improve the on-time delivery 100 % to meet customers expectations. And reduce the NG products rate to meet the target
by choose the Top 5 of each month to solve the problem.
6) Minimize and decrease the production costs of every department in order to be competitive in the markets.
7) Apply the principles of 4S (Seiri, Seiton, Seiso, Seiketsu) in every area of the factory. Then, inspect and evaluate on a monthly basis.
Thai Rokuha focuses on a quality of environment both internally and externally. The company has
implemented the ISO 14001 Standard of environmental management. We have also put in place the
environmental policy to be used as guidelines for the employees as follow :
1) Improve the environmental management system, process, products, and services of the company
in accordance with the ISO 14001 Standard.
2) Follow laws and other regulations that are related with the company.
3) Awareness on Environmental Quality.
4) Manage wastes and hazardous wastes correctly and effectively. And reduce a quantity of wastes
and hazardous wastes continuously.
5) Improve the waste water management system of the factory effectively.
6) Assign every department to find solutions to prohibit the oil spilling on the floor in every working area
of the factory.
7) Organize waste sorting campaign to employees at all levels to encourage them to separate a type of wastes.
8) Reduce resource usage to protect the environment.
" Together, TR helps prevent pollutions and improves environmental quality continuously. "